Combination studs have threaded sections that differ from one end to the other. One end of the stud may have a different thread class than the other or have different diameter than the other.
- Diameter size range: 1/2” – 3 1/2” in diameter.
- Threads – Threads shall be Unified National Class 2A fit, 8 thread series, or as specified by customer.
- When ordering, please specify:
- Diameter (D) and (D1)
- Length (L) – End-to-end dimension (If first thread to first thread is required, order must specify) Thread length (T) and (T1) thread series
- Prints should be furnished on Combination Studs whenever possible.