The Dan-Loc Stud is a tap end stud with a proprietary design that controls the thread depth. This ensures that multiple Dan-Loc Studs threaded into a flange will protrude from the flange face at the exact same length.
- Diameter size range: 1/2” – 4” diameter (Smaller diameters available upon customer request)
- Threads: DAN LOC threads American Class 2A fit for National Coarse Series and for 8 Thread Series Thread Depth is controlled by patented DAN-LOC¨ design
- Positive thread locking feature.
- Fatigue tested, stronger than conventional stud bolt.
- When ordering, please specify:
- Diameter (D)
- Length overall (L) – End-to-end (If first thread to first thread is required, order must so specify)