Dan-Loc Group is a leading manufacturer and distributor of double end studs which are threads of equal length and diameter on both ends. Double end studs are used for flange bolting with a nut at both ends. We offer double ended studs in a variety of materials including stainless steel and exotic alloy materials.
Request A Quote
- Diameter size range: 1/2” – 3 1/2” in diameter
- Threads – Threads shall be Unified National Class 2A tolerance for UNC, UNF or 8 thread series
- When ordering, please specify:
- Diameter (D)
- Length (L) – End-to-end dimension (If first thread to first thread is required, order must specify) Thread length (T) and thread seriess
- Prints should be furnished on Double End Studs whenever possible